TinyUmbrella utility, is a tool that allows you to save your SHSH blobs for later use. But that’s pretty much where the similarities end. While TinyUmbrella fetches the SHSH blobs from Apple’s server, iFaith will extract them directly from your device. You can download iFaith SHSH blobs dumping tool for Windows from below.
iFaith Release Notes:
For iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1/4.2.6/4.2.7/4.2.8/4.3/4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3 /4.3.5/5.0/5.0.1
* Added Apple TV 4.4.4 (9A406a) support.
* TinyUmbrella iOS 4.4.x/5.x.x blobs are now accepted.
* Resolved rare DFU detection issues.
* Resolved issues with 8GB iPhone 4 Models.
* Resolved iPhone 3GS issues with factory certificates/Error 21 that occurred during restore.
* Resolved iOS Detection issues.
* Removed kill-switch that accidentally got distributed in iFaith-v1.4′s public release.
Download iFaith v1.4.1 for Windows
Download iFaith v1.3.2 for Windows [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]