Apple won’t allow you to make Chrome your default browser on iPhone and iPad but don’t worry, jailbreak community is there to help you make Chrome your default iOS browser.
- Download Chrome app on your iPhone, iPad;
- To install BrowserChooser on your jailbroken device, open Cydia;
- Go to: Manage > Source > Edit > Add;
- input the following URL: rpetri.ch/repo and tap;
- Now to go to Search tab and search for ‘BrowserChooser’ and install it;
- Once installed, you can make Chrome your default browser from the stock Settings app.